Go from RN to BSN in Just One Night a Week
The Warner Pacific Adult Degree Program is now accepting applicants for its new RN to BSN program. Designed with working nurses in mind, the Bachelor of Science in Nursing coursework includes both online and on-the-ground classes that meet just one night a week. Expand your professional network while earning your degree as you learn alongside a diverse cohort of nurses from across the industry.
As the healthcare community focuses on training more registered nurses through advanced education, the Warner Pacific RN to BSN delivers a high-quality, affordable option for nursing professionals who want to achieve their career advancement goals while balancing their dedication to work, family, and life commitments.
RN to BSN Program Details
- Must Have an RN Credential
- 14 Courses/42 Credit Hours
- $515 per Credit Hour
- Online and On-the-Ground Classes
- One Night a Week
- 16 Month Schedule
- Completed application with paid fee.
- Completed and signed payment plan worksheet.
- A minimum of 48 college-level credits from an accredited college or university, or CLEP, PEP, ACE, or other standard evaluations.
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better on all higher education coursework.
- Completion of an accredited RN program, licensed as an RN in the state of Oregon.
- Demonstrated English proficiency is required.
Check out RN to BSN Program Sheet for a list of courses.