Develop advanced leadership skills tailored to the needs of nonprofit organizations with Warner Pacific College’s Adult Degree Program. Our Master of Science in Management – Not-For-Profit Leadership helps you learn strategies for improving processes, navigating change, and maintaining healthy finances within nonprofits.
This nonprofit management and leadership degree is ideal for experienced professionals within non-profits who want:
- Formalized, executive-level management skills for the non-profit environment;
- In-depth knowledge of the financial, regulatory, and ethical issues facing today’s non-profits;
- A program that stresses the practical application of knowledge;
- A program that emphasizes personal integrity within the context of Christian moral principles.
What You Can Learn
The Master of Science in Management – Not-For-Profit Leadership is an intensive two-year program consisting of 12 courses, the majority of which last six weeks.
Courses for this program include:
- Introduction to Accelerated Graduate Study (two weeks)
- Not-for-Profit Organizational Leadership: Theory/Practice
- Managing Resources in a Not-for-Profit Environment (seven weeks)
- Leading, Learning & Communicating in a Not-for-Profit Environment
- Systems Thinking and the Learning Organization
- Organizational Ethics, Values, and the Law in a Not-for-Profit Environment
- Leading Change and Transformation
- Leading High-Performance Teams
- The Legal and Regulatory Environment of Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Integrated Organizational Leadership Project (seven weeks)
Graduates of this program should be prepared to apply managerial strategies and organizational leadership principles to the operation and development of nonprofit organizations.
You can earn your master’s in non-profit leadership on campus. Throughout the program, you’ll work with the same cohort of 14-22 classmates, giving you the opportunity to develop meaningful and productive relationships. You’ll also benefit from our instructors’ personal attention.
Classes meet once a week in the evening throughout Portland and Vancouver, making earning your master’s degree more convenient.
Who Can Apply
The Master of Science in Management – Not-For-Profit Leadership is a graduate degree that requires a serious approach to education. We consider applicants who have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, supported by official transcripts;
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0;
- At least two years of full-time work experience.
You will also need to complete our application form and pay the $45 fee.
Flourish with Warner Pacific College ADP
Continue your journey with a Christ-centered college that’s focused on helping you flourish. Contact an enrollment counselor to learn more about Adult Degree Programs at Warner Pacific College today.