There are many funding options available to students who wish to pursue a degree. The following links will take students to external scholarship and funding opportunities. You may qualify for the following based on your FAFSA and other requested information.
Federal Financial Aid
- Federal TEACH Grant for Masters of Arts in Teaching students: Submit the Warner Pacific University application and go to the Federal website to complete the Agreement to Serve and counseling.
- Federal Stafford Loans: Apply online. When you get to the Federal website, SIGN IN with your Federal (FAFSA) FSA ID. Click on Complete Entrance Counseling. When completed, click on Complete Loan Agreement (Master Promissory Note). You must complete these steps if you are a first-time borrower while attending Warner Pacific University.
- Federal Graduate PLUS Loans: PLUS Loans are available for graduate students. Loans are based on credit approval and amounts vary up to the cost of attendance. Apply online.
- Many employers reimburse for approved degree-seeking coursework. Check with your human resource office.
- Military benefits vary and depend on your military service. Contact Veteran’s Affairs at 1.888.442.4551.
- Scholarships for Military Veterans
State Based Aid
- Once you and your family have considered federal loan options, you can view and compare Private Loan Options from lenders that have provided private loans to Warner Pacific students for several years. While these resources will help you and your family make an informed decision about the most appropriate loan for you, please note that you are not required to select a lender on this list.
- Federal Student Aid
- US Department of Education
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- Scholarship Resources
- MoneyGeek’s student loan overview
- TEACH Grant Application
Loan Codes of Conduct
- WPU Loan Code of Conduct
- Oregon State College Loan Code of Conduct
- For Washington State residents seeking information and resources about student loan repayment or seeking to submit a complaint relating to your student loans or student loan servicer, please visit www.wsac.wa.gov/loan-advocacy or contact the Student Loan Advocate at email@example.com.