WPU is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. This action follows an intensive institutional self-study with a full review and visit by evaluators from NWCCU. The most recent complete process concluded in April 2012 with our year-seven report and visit. According to the review cycle, we had a year-one peer evaluation review in the Spring of 2013 and completed a successful three-year review in May 2015. For further information about the accreditation process, visit the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Additionally, the university is approved by the State of Oregon and various national program accrediting organizations in identified subject areas. Warner Pacific has also been approved to offer specific degree programs in the State of Washington.*
For further information about WPU’s accreditation status, contact Dr. Reginald T.W. Nichols, Vice President for Academic Affairs/Dean of Faculty and accreditation liaison officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-517-1036.
- WPU Mission Statement
- WPU Core Themes
- WPU Values
- WPU Strategic Plan Placemat
- 2012 Self Study Report
- 2013 1st Year Update Report
- 2015 Mid-Year/ Mid Cycle Report
- Office of Assessment and Institutional Research
- Specialized Program Accreditation
- These are the following licensing agencies, program memberships, certifications, and accrediting organizations
- Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) – https://www.nwccu.org/
- Social Work
- Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) – https://www.cswe.org/
- Social Science
- National Council on Family Relations (NCFR) – Certificate – https://www.ncfr.org/
*”Warner Pacific University is authorized by the Washington Student Achievement Council and meets the requirements and minimum educational standards established for degree-granting institutions under the Degree-Granting Institutions Act. This authorization is subject to periodic review and authorizes Warner Pacific University to offer specific degree programs. The Council may be contacted for a list of currently authorized programs. Authorization by the Council does not carry with it an endorsement by the Council of the institution or its programs. Any person desiring information about the requirements of the act or applicability of those requirements to the institution may contact the Council at PO Box 43430, Olympia, WA 98504-3430.” The State of Washington, Washington Student Achievement Council – Degree Authorization. Click here for more information.