Earn Your Graduate Degree Online or in the Classroom
Our Master of Education degree offers three endorsements to enhance your skills. The English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) track prepares teachers to assist students while continuing to honor their rich cultural and linguistic heritage. The Reading Interventionist endorsement enhances the teaching of literacy and language development for all populations. The Special Education (SPED) endorsement equips teachers to work with exceptional students and promote equitable education for all children.
English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
This endorsement teaches research-based strategies for instructing students learning English as an additional language. The program honors students’ rich cultural and linguistic heritage while increasing literacy and language development.
Special Education (SPED)
Special Education teachers are in high demand. Warner Pacific’s evening cohort model M.Ed. program offers an affordable, convenient option for teachers to add a Special Education endorsement to better serve students with special needs.
Graduates earn an advanced degree enhancing teaching skills focused on reading and language development for all populations.
Why Warner Pacific?
• Accelerated course work may be completed in just 18 months.
• Choose between a 100% online degree or face-to-face classes that meet one night a week.
• Learn in a cohort and build relationships where your classmates become your colleagues and help expand your professional network.
• Connect with your instructors, who are professionals working in your field. They will ensure you are learning
current best practices and
• Our curriculum reflects our
Christ-centered perspective through a
focus on ethical practice and a value
for diverse leadership.