If you are looking for the perfect place to host your seminar, meeting, reception, gathering, or workshop, you will want to check out the variety of venues offered at our Mt. Tabor Campus.
Everything from classrooms to lecture halls, we can accommodate your organization’s needs, including plenty of free parking. (For rental details, download the Room Rental Guide.)
Most of our facilities include built-in visual projection capabilities.
- McGuire Auditorium – Our largest and most versatile venue is perfect for your seminar or luncheon. It seats up to 600 theater style or can accommodate 250 for banquet seating.
- Kardatzke Hall – This lecture hall is a great space for a training or workshop or a smaller banquet. There is plenty of flexibility with the setup. It will seat up to 80 and it has a kitchen attached.
- Egtvedt 203 – Featuring floor to ceiling windows, this medium sized space will accommodate meetings, lectures, and small banquets. Seats up to 120 or 84 banquet style.
- Schlatter Chapel – A wonderful spot for religious gatherings or lectures.
- Egtvedt Dining Hall – This is a larger open room with a cafeteria style serving area.
- McGuire Theatre – An intimate venue for drama presentations or lectures features auditorium-style seating.
- AF Gray Lawn – Our open grass area that is suitable for outdoor banquets, gatherings, or concerts.
For classes, lectures, and small meetings:
Our classroom facilities are also available for meetings, seminars, and training sessions, and training sessions. View photos of some of the rooms here.
- Library 104
- Library 105
- Library 106
- AF Gray 11
- AF Gray 12
- AF Gray 5 (art room)
- AF Gray 2 Computer Lab
- Egtvedt 120
- Egtvedt 121
- Egtvedt 122
- McGuire 168
- Science 2004
- GYM 1004
For overnight stays or bed/breakfast options:
Offer your guests the option of staying the night. We offer dormitory rooms and apartments.