Fall 2016 Job Openings
- Advancement Office Assistant
- Alumni Phone-A-Thon Caller
- Athletics Administrative Student Worker
- Athletics Game Management
- Athletics Weight Room Monitor
- Career Services Events Promoter
- Career Services Office Assistant
- Conference Services Assistant
- Conference Services Event Crew
- Conference Services Assistant
- Educational Preschool Assistant
- ELC Classroom Teaching Assistant-Aide
- Enrollment Call Team Manager
- Enrollment Call Team Member
- Enrollment Office Assistant
- Enrollment Recruitment Associate
- Exercise Science Lab Assistant
- Library Circulation Assistant
- Marketing and Public Relations Assistant
- Marketing Multimedia Assistant
- Marketing Social Media Assistant
- Natural Science Lab Assistant
- Student Affairs Office Assistant
- Student Financial Services Office Assistant
- WP-SUN Tutor
How do I apply?
Complete an application and send it o the contact listed on the application, or to:
Warner Pacific College
Office of Student Employment
2219 SE 68th Avenue
Portland, OR 97215
Am I eligible for Federal Work-Study Funds?
If you are unsure, check your Financial Aid Award Letter. It will tell you how much Work Study money you have been allotted to earn per semester. If you do not have a copy of your Award Letter, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services by email at email@example.com.
When am I expected to work?
Supervisors may ask when you are available to work. A copy of your academic schedule is helpful in giving them necessary information. If you do not have a copy of your schedule, contact the Office of the Registrar and Records at 503.517.1013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is my work experience?
Some supervisors may ask for a resume. Supervisors prefer to hire people with experience. If you have an updated copy of your resume, you can send it to them or use it as a reference when talking with them over the phone.
What kind of job suits me?
Different people have different strengths, abilities, and experiences. Find the job that best fits your lifestyle and goals.
Who do I contact?
A contact person is listed at the bottom of each job description. Please feel free to call or e-mail the appropriate person.
What if I have other questions?
If you have questions, contact the Office of Student Employment by email at email@example.com.
What do I do after I’ve been offered a work-study position?
Obtain a work study packet from Student Financial Services in Upper Egtvedt and complete all paperwork. Once the completed paperwork has been submitted, Student Financial Services will process it and let your supervisor know when you are cleared to begin working.
Warner Pacific College operates in accordance with the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title IX of the Education Act of 1975, and the Family Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. These acts, as amended, prohibit discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex, national, or ethnic origin or physical handicap and provide for secure handling of all personal and educational records and materials. Warner Pacific College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.