To be considered for full admission in good standing, applicants must supply evidence of likely success as a Warner Pacific College student including:
- For freshmen: an official high school transcript indicating graduation with a minimum of a 2.50 cumulative grade point average (4.00 scale) or completion of the GED with an average score of at least 450.
- For transfers (with more than 12 semester credits): official transcripts from every college/university attended showing a 2.0 cumulative grade point average (after evaluation).
Applicants below any of these categories will be referred to the Admissions Review Committee for evaluation.
A minimum TOEFL score of 71 for Internet-based tests, or 525 for paper-based tests are required for admission.
It is recommended that applicants have taken a college preparatory curriculum including:
- English — four years
- Mathematics — two years
- Laboratory Science — two years
- Social Studies — three years
The following are required to complete the application process:
- A completed Warner Pacific College Application for Admission (download below, or apply online).
- $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- An official score report of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Information on this test can be obtained at www.toefl.org.
- Evidence of adequate financial support by submission of the Warner Pacific College International Student Financial Support Verification Form.
- An official transcript of all secondary and post-secondary grades and course work. Students requesting transcripts from foreign institutions must provide acceptable documentation of its academic equivalency in the United States.
Warner Pacific College advises the use of the following international credential evaluation service:
World Education Services, Inc. (WES)
PO Box 745, Old Chelsea Station, New York, NY 10113-0745
Financial Support Verification