Dr. Andrea Cook, President of Warner Pacific College, invites you to support Portland’s next generation of urban and diverse leaders at the annual President’s Tea & Scholarship Auction. All proceeds from this event benefit our Act Six Scholars.
The 2014 President’s Tea raised over $91,000 to benefit the to benefit our Urban Service Track of the Act Six Leadership & Scholarship Initiative.
- Saturday, April 18
- Doors open at 10:30 am for the Silent Auction
- High Tea and Live Auction are from 12:00 – 2:15 pm
- Special guest: Liz Vice (singer and a pure Portland gem)
- Egtvedt Hall/McGuire Auditorium (Mt. Tabor Campus)
- $35 per person or $245 for a table of 7 guests
- RSVP deadline: April 10, 2015
For more information, contact the Office of Advancement at 503.517.1114 or email.
Sponsorship and corporate support opportunities
- Become a sponsor of the Tea (support packages run from $1,000 to $10,000)
- Donate items for the silent auction
Corporate sponsorships and donation opportunities for the 2015 Tea are now available. Call 503.517.1049 for details.
Thank you to our 2015 major sponsors