Please join us for the 3rd Annual Christmas Advent Brunch with President Andrea Cook. This year we are inviting women and men to participate in this joyful time of fellowship, reflection, and renewal.
- Saturday, December 6
- 10 am – 12 pm
- McGuire Auditorium
- Featuring Bridgetown, the College’s premiere men’s singing group
- Gourmet Brunch
- Help us spread joy this season by donating a new or gently used children’s book for the Children’s Book Bank Drive
- Tickets are just $25 per person or $175 for a table of 7 guests
Get your Tickets
- Purchase your tickets ($25 per person or $175 for a table of 7 guests) by registering securely online or contacting Diane Minor: email or 503.517.1114
- Please RSVP by Wednesday, December 3
Give the Gift of Reading
We are excited to once again partner with the Children’s Book Bank, supporting their work to bring the gift of reading to kids throughout Portland. Easy access to books is foundational to literacy development. Scarcity of books in the home is one of the greatest obstacles that must be overcome by children living in poverty. Children with books in the home become better readers and do better in school.
Please bring your new or gently used books to the brunch and help us give Portland’s most vulnerable children the gift of reading. Types of books most in need are Dr. Seuss and Spanish-language books. Other requests are: picture books, board books, alphabet books, and counting books. (New books are preferred for Christmas.)