Steps to Receive Financial Aid
- Apply for admission to Warner Pacific. Your financial aid is determined once you are accepted for admission and file a FAFSA.
- Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the federal processor as soon after January 1 as possible. Be sure to list WPC in Step Six. Our Title IV school code is 003225. The FAFSA can be completed online at www.fafsa.ed.gov in English or Español, or you may pick up an application at your high school, college, or library.
If you think you might need help completing the FAFSA, Click Here to access a helpful step-by-step guide to the different sections of the FAFSA.
- Respond quickly to requests for information and documents from the Warner Pacific Offices of Admissions and Student Financial Services. Fill out all forms carefully and thoroughly.
- Keep copies of all forms and other materials you submit.
- Inform the Office of Student Financial Services right away whether or not you plan to accept the award offer from Warner Pacific. You may choose to accept all, part, or none of the aid offered. The funds are reserved in your name when you sign the award notice and return it to the Office of Student Financial Services on or before the date requested.
The U.S. Department of Education has a website setup specifically for college-bound students and their parents at www.college.gov. A helpful section of the website is "how to pay" and can be accessed by clicking Here.