Log in to your library account by entering your name, the last 6 digits of your WPC ID barcode, and a PIN of your choosing. This allows you to:
- See what items you have checked out and when they are due.
- See any fines or blocks on your record. (Fines Appeal Form)
- Check your address/phone information to make sure it is correct.
- View the status of any hold requests you have made.
- Renew most items online (twice), even if they are overdue.
- Store preferred searches.
- Keep track of your reading history.
- Suggest titles the library should add to the collection.
You can also renew an item by phone (503-517-1102) or email (email@example.com).
Remember that you will still be responsible for any overdue fines incurred between the time items are overdue and when they are renewed; however, renewing will keep your fines from increasing.