Exams are a great strategy to earn credit if you are comfortable with standardized exams and have prior knowledge in the exam subject area. NOTE, these tests do now replace the required core courses.
Questions about the exams? Please read the Exam FAQs.
Exam Registration Process
Non Warner Pacific students: (DSST registration only): please contact Karen Banks at email@example.com or call 503.517.1518
Current Warner Pacific traditional undergraduate students: please contact Karen Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.517.1518
Current Warner Pacific ADP students: CLEP and DSST tests are available for online registration. Please click “next” after reviewing the testing fee information (which will be in your confirmation email as well).
- $30 nonrefundable deposit due one week prior to the testing day
- $80 testing fee payable by credit card only (debit cards may be rejected by DSST)
The CLEP exam fees are:
- $20 nonrefundable deposit due one week prior to the testing day
- $80 testing fee payable via the CLEP website
- To make your CLEP $80 testing fee, visit clep.collegeboard.org/register/exam.
- The Warner Pacific school code is 4595 or zip code 97266.
- You will be given a “ticket number.” Please bring this information with you on your testing day.
Make your payment:
To pay your site fee, you can mail it to us or pay over the phone.
Please note: Your seat will be reserved after confirmation of site fee payment is received from SFS one week prior to exam date.
Phone payment: please contact the appropriate individual listed below
- A – D: 503.517.1558 to reach Jessica
- E – K: 503.517.1562 to reach Casey
- L – R: 503.517.1559 to reach Wendy
- S – Z: 503.517.1561 to reach Kelly
Mail to: Warner Pacific, Centre 205 Financial Services, 2600 SE 98th Ave., Portland Oregon 97266
Dropbox: Centre 205
Non Warner Pacific Students (DSST registration only): please contact Karen Banks at 503.517.1518 or by email.