Exams are a great strategy to earn credit if you are comfortable with standardized exams and have prior knowledge in the exam subject area. NOTE, these tests do now replace the required core courses.
Questions about the exams? Please read the Exam FAQs.
Exam Registration Process
Non Warner Pacific students: (DSST registration only): please contact Karen Banks at email@example.com or call 503.517.1518
Current Warner Pacific traditional undergraduate students: please contact Karen Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.517.1518
Current Warner Pacific ADP students: CLEP and DSST tests are available for online registration. Please click “next” after reviewing the testing fee information (which will be in your confirmation email as well).
- $30 nonrefundable deposit due one week prior to the testing day
- $80 testing fee payable by credit card only (debit cards may be rejected by DSST)
The CLEP exam fees are:
- $20 nonrefundable deposit due one week prior to the testing day
- $80 testing fee payable via the CLEP website
- To make your CLEP $80 testing fee, visit clep.collegeboard.org/register/exam.
- The Warner Pacific school code is 4595 or zip code 97266.
- You will be given a “ticket number.” Please bring this information with you on your testing day.
Make your payment:
To make your exam deposit, you can mail it to us or pay over the phone.
Phone payment: please contact the appropriate individual listed below
- A – D: 503.517.1558 to reach Jessica
- E – K: 503.517.1562 to reach Casey
- L – R: 503.517.1559 to reach Wendy
- S – Z: 503.517.1561 to reach Kelly
Mail to: Warner Pacific, Center 205 Financial Services, 2219 SE 68th Ave., Portland, Or 97215
Dropbox: Center 205
Non Warner Pacific Students (DSST registration only): please contact Karen Banks at 503.517.1518 or by email.