Exams are a great strategy to earn credit if you are comfortable with standardized exams and have prior knowledge in the exam subject area. NOTE, these tests do not replace the required core courses.
Questions about the exams? Please read the Exam FAQs.
About the CLEP and DSST Exams
Warner Pacific College serves as a test center for CLEP and DSST exams. Each institution independently creates exam calendars and proctors exams; CLEP and DSST have no record of this information until each exam is launched in our computer lab and results are transmitted online.
Please contact CLEP or DSST with questions regarding your exam or your scores.
2015 Notice of Retired Exam Titles and Current Titles Under Renovation:
- DSST Retired Exams:
– Business Law II – Intro. to the Modern Middle East
– Principles of Financial Accounting
– Western Europe Since 1945
- Exams under 2015 Renovation
– Money and Banking
– General Anthropology
– The Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union
DSST Scheduled Program Maintenance Notification
DSST program maintenance updates will occur from August 12 – 28, 2015. The following exams will be temporarily unavailable from August 12 – 20 and restarted on August 21. This effects the Warner Pacific test date of August 20 only:
- Introduction to Law Enforcement
- Human Cultural Geography
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- Art in the Western World
- Foundations of Education
Exam Registration Process
Non Warner Pacific students: (DSST registration only): please contact Karen Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.517.1518
Current Warner Pacific traditional undergraduate students: please contact Karen Banks at email@example.com or call 503.517.1518
Current Warner Pacific ADP students: CLEP and DSST tests are available for online registration. Please click “next” after reviewing the testing fee information (which will also be in your confirmation email).
- $30 nonrefundable deposit due one week prior to the testing day
- $80 testing fee payable by credit card only (debit cards may be rejected by DSST)
The CLEP exam fees are:
- $20 nonrefundable deposit due one week prior to the testing day
- $80 testing fee payable via the CLEP website
- To make your CLEP $80 testing charge, visit clep.collegeboard.org/exam.
- The Warner Pacific school code is 4595 or zip code 97266.
- You will be given a “ticket number.” Please bring this information with you on your testing day.
Make your payment:
To pay your site fee, you can mail it to us or pay over the phone.
Please note: Your seat will be reserved after confirmation of site fee payment is received from Student Financial Services.
Phone payment: please contact Student Financial Services (divided by first initial of your last name):
- A-F – call Jessica at 503.517.1558
- G-N – call Casey at 503.517.1562
- O-Z call Wendy at 503.517.1559
Mail to: Warner Pacific, Centre 205 Financial Services, 2600 SE 98th Ave., Portland Oregon 97266
Dropbox: Centre 205
Non Warner Pacific Students (DSST registration only): please contact Karen Banks at 503.517.1518 or firstname.lastname@example.org.