Dropping a course has an impact on your academic progress and financial aid. Please read the following before filling out the drop class form.
You may want to print this page for your records.
Impact to Degree Plan
There is no guarantee that the course will be available in the future (when needed), and could therefore extend a student’s graduation date
Tuition Refund for Dropped Courses
If the student withdraws prior to the start of 1st night of class = 100% Refund
1) Weekend Courses:
If the student withdraws after the 1st Friday night = 80% Refund
If the student withdraws after 1st Saturday morning = 50% Refund
If the student withdraws after the 1st Saturday afternoon = No Refund
2) Courses of all other lengths:
If the student withdraws after the 1st workshop = 80% Refund
If the student withdraws after the 2nd workshop = 50% Refund
If the student withdraws after the 3rd workshop = No Refund
Textbook Return Policy
- Students have 5 days after submission of the drop form to return textbooks
- Students must complete/submit a Textbook Credit Request form
- Textbooks must be in as-new condition (if shrink-wrapped, must be unopened)
- If student does not submit a Textbook Credit Request form, he/she will be charged for textbooks
Impact to Financial Aid & Student Account
Dropping a course will impact a student’s financial aid and may impact a student’s account
- Dropping a course will likely change the date of student’s next disbursement
- Dropping a course may change a student’s funding eligibility
For more information, see the ADP Student Bulletin: How to Drop a Course
All fields below must be fully and accurately completed.
All course drop requests to a student’s schedule must be submitted in writing to the Academic Advising Department. Students may do so in one of the following ways:
- Complete form (pdf), sign and return to the Front Desk at the Centre 205 location.
- Complete form (pdf), sign and fax to (503) 517-1551.
- Download and complete form, save, and attach it to an e-mail sent from a Warner Pacific email account to your Academic Advisor.
- If it is submitted as an attachment through your Warner Pacific e-mail account, then your email address will count as your signature.
1) Submit a Drop Form (3 options)
- Complete form, sign and turn in to the Front Desk at Centre 205 or Cascade campuses
- Complete form, sign and fax to 503.517.1551
- Download and complete form, save, and attach it to an email sent from a WP account to a specified WP email address
2) WP Email Confirmation
The Date of Determination for the CSC is the date the student provided written confirmation of the drop (regardless of attendance)
3) Drop Form
Please verify that you have read the above. You will receive a link to the Drop Form (pdf) in the confirmation message that appears on the screen after you click on “submit.”
(NOTE: once you hit Submit, your information is recorded despite the spinning arrow icon; no need to resubmit.)