Associate Professor of Education; Director of Graduate Teacher Education and Program Development
• Ed.D in School Administration, University of Wyoming
• J.D., Northwestern California University School of Law
• M.M. in Music Education, Special Education, University of Oregon
• B.A. in Music and Math Education, Southern Oregon University
Juanita has taught kindergarten through doctoral students in Oregon, Wyoming, and Nevada. She has served as a high school vice principal, and high school principal, and a Director of Curriculum and Instruction. She was an early adopter of online teaching and learning and developed pedagogy for higher education while teaching and designing online programs and courses at Oregon State University. She consults with and develops curriculum for charter schools, gives speeches and seminars on the U.S. Constitution, and conducts research in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SOTL). Juanita came to Warner Pacific in 2009 as the Director of the Masters of Education degree.
National Association of Secondary School Principals, Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, Council for Research in Music Education, Intercollegiate Studies Institute, Music Educators National Conference (past president, Southeast District), Rotary International (past president, Columbia County), and the National Associate of Scholars.
• Online Instructional Design, e-book, 2005.
• Introduction to Research Methods, e-book, 2007.
• What Happened to the Constitution? in progress.