Assistant Professor of Social Work
- M.S.W. in Social Work, Western Michigan University
- B.S. in Social Work, Cairn University, Philadelphia, PA
Background: Pamela Harrington has many years’ experience in Child Welfare, Management, and Program Development both in the US, Canada, Romania, and Sri Lanka. She brings experience as Program Director and Faculty at Cornerstone University, Grand Rapids, MI and achieved Initial Accreditation through the Council on Social Work Education. Most recently, she was the Director of Bethany Christian Services Global, LLC, and served as Senior Program Advisor, providing strategic planning, consultation, and oversight to work in 22 countries. Pamela teaches Social Work classes and has accreditation responsibilities.
Professional Certifications and Memberships:
- Licensed Macro Social Worker
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Faith to Action Initiative Leadership Council