We are a social organization whose student members share our mutual interest in health and science by enjoying social activities throughout the school year.
The Pre-Health Science Club provides opportunities for intellectual and social growth, academic achievement, recreational activities, leadership and teamwork, and interaction with our urban community.
Active club participation has been a treasured memory for many former students over the years. Most importantly, the bond of friendship is formed among students who share a mutual interest in health and scientific matters.
- Entertaining: having fun!
- Networking: making new friends while sharing similar interests with others.
- Opportunities: attaining needed volunteer hours by participating in various fun science and health activities.
- Extra-Curricular: joining the club substantiates your resume and/or application.
- Academic Assistance: receiving and giving help for science related courses.
- Flexible Involvement: participating as much as, or as little as, you want.
- Leadership: having the opportunity for growth by becoming a club representative.
Note: for all off-campus volunteer opportunities, you must register. Email PHSC Club President Kendriana Pang at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on this, and with any other questions you may have.
|Oct 12||Volunteer opportunity:
Compassion Clinic at Tigard High School 8am-3pm
|Oct 14||Club meeting 12:20-12:50 pm|
|Oct 19||Volunteer opportunity:
Leukemia and Lymphoma Walk at Oregon Convention Center 5 pm start
|Oct 25-31||Pumpkin carving contest|
|Oct 30||Study party 7 – 9 pm|
|Nov 5||Do-It-Yourself Party with Eco-Justice Club 6 pm|
|Nov 9||Club trip to OMSI|
|Nov 15||Club meeting 12:20 – 12:50 pm|
|Nov 17||Volunteer opportunity:
|Nov 20||Study Party 7 pm – 9 pm|
|Nov 21||NSH Department campus visit day|
|Nov 21-22||Bake sale club fundraiser|
|Nov 25||Club meeting 12:20 – 12:50 pm|
|Dec 4||Study Party 7 pm – 9 pm|
|Dec 6||Club meeting 12:20 – 12:50 pm|
|Dec 7||Zoolights trip|
- Co-Presidents: Kendriana Pang (1st semester) and Brianna Cowin (1st and 2nd semester)
- Vice President: Ahn Ngo
- Treasurer: Jessica Kepfer
- Secretary/Public Relations Officer: Anna Blakeslee (1st) and Trisha Durham (1st and 2nd semester)
- Senate Rep: Taylor Clark
- Volunteer Coordinator: Alejandra Garcia