Thank you for taking time to consider and apply for a leadership position at Warner Pacific College. We value each leadership team as an equal part of the Associated Students of Warner Pacific College (ASWPC). Everything we do is rooted in the mission, vision, and values of the college as we work collaboratively to create an inclusive and equitable campus culture.
Please complete the following form. If you are applying for more than one position, you will need to submit an application for each position. We look forward to hearing your vision to engage, empower, and inspire the Warner Pacific College community.
Here is the application process timeline and due dates:
- February 11 – Residence Life application due
- March 3 – Campus Activities Board, Campus Ministries, Student Diversity Council, and Student Government applications due
- March 10 – Elections Chapel
By completing and signing this application you are agreeing to attend the following:
- Passing of the Torch ceremony (TBA)
- Walkabout (fall training and New Student Orientation): August 11-31
- Winter Training: January 7-8
- Register for Leadership and Social Change (SS201) in Spring 2016
- Attend monthly ASWPC meetings, events, and educational opportunities
These things will be required for all ASWPC leadership students.
Or download the PDFs of application: