Warner Pacific students are active on campus and in the community.
All clubs at Warner Pacific College are student initiated and student run.
- ENACTUS: our largest club. It is dedicated to serving the community with each of our skill sets using business practices to execute and fulfill needs
- Knight Times: student-lead publication
- Outdoor Club: Bringing the student body of WPC to the outdoors with hiking, rock climbing, bouldering, white water rafting, and more
- Science Club: share our mutual interest in health and science by enjoying social activities throughout the school year
Our organizations are social justice and/or multiculturally focused.
- Black Student Organization: Promoting justice, equity, and support for WPC’s African American students through programming and community involvement
- Global Art Society: Explores culture and justice through artistic expression, education, and service within the community
- Pacific Islanders: Committed to bringing awareness and appreciation for Pacific Islander cultures through programming and community involvement
- MEChA: Works toward justice and equity for the latino/a community both on and off campus
- REJECTS: Committed to issues surrounding eco-justice, stewardship, and sustainability