Enter code: “MADNESS” and we’ll waive your application fee!
These items must be submitted in order for your Admissions Counselor to present you to the Acceptance Committee.
1) A completed and signed Application for Admission and Community Agreement
2) $50 Application Fee (waived – see above)
Please note: the Application Fee may be waived by submission of one of the following: a College Examination Board Waiver Form or a letter requesting a waiver from a high school guidance counselor.
3) An official transcript from each college or university attended
Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution in question. Please have all application materials, including transcripts, sent to:
Warner Pacific College
Office of Enrollment
2219 SE 68th Avenue
Portland, OR 97215
If you have fewer than 12 semester hours (18 quarter hours) of college credit, you will also need to submit:
- High school transcripts or GED scores
- SAT or ACT scores
4) A personal interview and/or references may be required of selected students.