You will be assigned a personal enrollment advisor to walk you through the application process and answer any questions you have along the way. To speak with an enrollment counselor, please call us today at 503.517.1550 or submit a request for information.
Application fee waived through Feb. 29!
1. Fill out the application.
- You can apply online or download a PDF application.
- Transcript Request form for each college you have attended.
- Any additional documentation/paperwork that is required (your Enrollment Advisor will assist you with what is needed).
- If mailing Application and Transcript Request forms, please include $25 (undergraduate level) or $45 (graduate level) application fee.
Mail or Fax to:
2600 SE 98th Ave., Suite 200
Portland, OR 97266
We Accept: VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DISCOVER, as well as checks, money orders, cashiers checks, and debit cards.
2. Apply for Financial Aid (if applicable)
Most of our ADP students receive some form of financial aid. Find resources and information on the ADP Financial Aid page.
Once you’ve been accepted to your degree program, you can apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form contains information about your financial situation which is used to determine the amount of aid for which you are eligible.
- Visit http://www.pin.ed.gov and create a Personal Identification Number. You will need your PIN whenever you sign in to sites dealing with federal financial aid.
- Visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov to access the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using your PIN, and complete the form using your most recent tax return. (The FAFSA website includes an automatic IRS retrieval feature that can make this process easier.) Warner Pacific College’s school code is 003225.
Once all your paperwork is processed, you will receive a Financial Aid Award Letter via e-mail. Complete the steps in the e-mail to accept your financial aid package.
3. Contact your Enrollment Advisor to confirm start dates and any applicable fees.
4. Your file will be evaluated for admission.
Upon admission, your Enrollment Advisor will notify you.
5. Your financial aid award letter
Once you are admitted and we have received your FAFSA and any other applicable Financial Aid (FA) paperwork, you will receive your FA Award Letter via email. Please complete the necessary steps enclosed with your Award Letter to insure the timely arrival of your financial aid loan and to prevent receiving a bill.
6. Attend Registration Night and fill out final registration paperwork in preparation for orientation.
7. Attend Orientation and begin your program!
Your Enrollment Advisor is available to help you throughout the admissions process.