You will be assigned a personal enrollment advisor to walk you through the application process and answer any questions you have along the way. To speak with an enrollment counselor, please call us today at 503.517.1550 or submit a request for information
1. Fill out the application.
A complete application consists of the following documents:
- Application pages 1 and 2: General Info – Fillable Application
- Transcript Request form for each college you have attended.
- Any additional documentation/paperwork that is required (your Enrollment Advisor will assist you with what is needed).
2. Submit Application and Transcript Requests along with $45 application fee.
Mail or Fax to:
2600 SE 98th Ave., Suite 200
Portland, OR 97266
We Accept: VISA, MASTER CARD, and DISCOVER, as well as checks, money orders, cashiers checks, and debit cards.
3. Apply for Financial Aid (if applicable)
Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Please remember first to apply for a PIN and then complete the FAFSA. Also, be sure to use Warner Pacific’s school code: 003225.
4. Contact your Enrollment Advisor to confirm start dates and any applicable fees.
5. Your file will be evaluated for admission.
Upon admission, your Enrollment Advisor will notify you.
6. Your financial aid award letter
Once you are admitted and we have received your FAFSA and any other applicable Financial Aid (FA) paperwork, you will receive your FA Award Letter via email. Please complete the necessary steps enclosed with your Award Letter to insure the timely arrival of your financial aid loan and to prevent receiving a bill.
7. Attend Registration Night and fill out final registration paperwork in preparation for orientation.
8. Attend Orientation and begin your program!
Your Enrollment Advisor is available to help you throughout the admissions process.