What are your Bachelor Degree Program requirements?
- Completed application with a $25 fee
- Completed and signed payment plan worksheet
- A minimum of 48 college-level semester credits from an accredited college or university or CLEP, PEP, ACE or other standardized evaluations (no specific course prerequisites prior to admission, though a college composition course is strongly recommended)
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended
- A cumulative GPA of 2.0 on all higher education coursework
- Two years of full-time work experience (no minimum age requirements)
- TOEFL may be required for applicants whose native language is not English
What are your class schedules like?
Our Adult Degree Programs at Warner Pacific College are built around the working lives of busy students. Your classes will be taught in a cohort method, meaning you will be with the same group of students throughout the program and your cohort will meet on the same night, at the same time, usually in the same classroom for your entire program. Classes are held once a week, with an occasional Saturday seminar and each course runs 5-6 weeks in length.
Is Warner Pacific College accredited?
The college has been accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities since 1961. Additionally, the college is approved by the State of Oregon for the training of teachers in identified subject areas. Warner Pacific is approved to offer specific degree programs in the State of Washington*.
*As Warner Pacific is regionally accredited, our students are generally accepted for transfer by other regionally accredited colleges and universities. Note that it’s at the discretion of accepting institutions what credits meet institutional equivalents for transfer.
What kinds of Financial Aid are available?
Warner Pacific College offers a wide variety of payment options; students typically use a combination of options to create a payment plan that works for their financial circumstances. Options include Federal Financial Aid, Institutional Scholarships, Private Student Loans, Monthly No-Interest Payments, and other Government funding, such as funding related to the GI Bill (for members of the armed services).To receive Federal Financial Aid, you must meet certain requirements.
Feel free to contact the Financial Aid office about your specific situation at (503) 517-1564.
What about transfer credit information?
Warner Pacific College evaluates credits from regionally accredited colleges and universities for applicability towards general education, major and elective requirements. For more specific information, please contact (503) 517-1550.
Is there a discount for military students, veterans, or military family members?
Military benefits vary and depend on your military service. Please Contact Veteran’s Affairs at 1-888-442-4551.
Do you offer online courses?
Currently there are no online degree offerings. We are developing options which we hope to begin offering in January 2014.