Take your career to new levels with the advanced knowledge and skills development offered by a master’s degree. Warner Pacific College’s Adult Degree Program offers high-quality master degree programs in teaching and management for professionals who want to pursue roles with greater responsibility. These graduate programs are structured to meet your needs as a working adult, and can be completed in as little as two years.
Who Can Apply – Master Degrees
Master degree programs are advanced education for those who hold a bachelor’s degree. To apply, you should be able to provide:
- Official transcripts from all previous institutions, showing a GPA of at least 3.0;
- Evidence of two or more years of full-time employment;
- Letters of recommendation confirming your suitability for graduate study and general quality of character;
- TOEFL scores demonstrating your English proficiency if you are not a native speaker.
Contact an enrollment counselor for more details.
Our Master Degree Programs
Adult students can pursue the following master degree programs with Warner-Pacific ADP:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (on campus)
- Master of Science in Management & Organizational Leadership (online or on campus)
- Master of Science in Management & Not for Profit Leadership (online or on campus)
Learn More About Our Master Programs
Interested in pursuing graduate education with Warner Pacific College? An enrollment counselor can help you choose the program that meets your needs. Contact us today!