College graduates ready to take their skills and knowledge to a new level can earn a master’s degree in their chosen field. Master programs offer the student an opportunity to develop advanced professional skills and knowledge. Our master degrees include 14-17 courses, depending on the program, and take two years of study to complete.
At Warner Pacific College, we put special emphasis on practical skills development in our master programs. Whether you are studying accounting or education, you’ll participate in learning experiences designed to draw on real-world examples from the working lives of your cohort.
Our Master Degree Programs
Adult students can pursue the following master degree programs with Warner-Pacific ADP:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Science in Management & Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Management & Not for Profit Leadership
General Admissions Requirements
Because of the advanced nature of master degree programs, applicants are evaluated selectively. While specific admissions requirements will vary by program, we generally require master’s degree applicants to demonstrate:
- Proof of a bachelor’s degree earned at a regionally-accredited college or university;
- Proof of a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0;
- Two years of full-time work experience;
- Letters of recommendation addressing the applicant’s suitability for graduate study and general character.
Prerequisite courses, entrance exams, and specific work experience may be required.
Learn More About Our Master Programs
Interested in pursuing graduate education with Warner Pacific College? An enrollment counselor can help you choose the program that meets your needs. Contact us today!