Establish a solid foundation for a professional career with a bachelor’s degree. This important qualification offers you a combination of liberal arts classes and extensive coursework in your field of study, including core concepts that can apply to managerial positions. You’ll graduate prepared to compete for new roles in the job market or make the transition to a master’s degree.
Warner Pacific College’s Adult Degree Program offers bachelor degrees designed specifically for your needs as an adult learner, with accelerated, two-year programs that take into account your previous college experience.
Who Can Apply – Bachelor Degrees
Our bachelor programs are designed for those with at least two years of previous college experience. To apply, you should be able to provide:
- Official transcripts from all previous institutions, showing a GPA of at least 2.0;
- Evidence of one or more years of full-time employment;
- TOEFL scores demonstrating your English proficiency if you are not a native speaker.
If you have not had two years of previous college experience, you may be able to apply on the understanding that you will need to take additional general education courses to meet degree requirements. Contact an enrollment counselor for details.
Our Bachelor’s Degree Programs
You can complete bachelor’s degrees in the following fields with Warner Pacific ADP:
- Bachelor of Accounting (on campus)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (online or on campus)
- Bachelor of Health Care Administration (online or on campus)
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development (on campus)
Flourish with Warner Pacific College ADP
Continue your journey with a Christ-centered college that’s focused on helping you flourish. Contact an enrollment counselor to learn more about Adult Degree Programs at Warner Pacific College today.