Build your qualifications with a professional degree from a Christ-centered college that understands your needs as an adult student. Warner Pacific College’s Adult Degree Program (ADP) offers the high-quality education you need and the values-based curriculum you want in formats that fit with your busy life including online degree programs.
We have more than 25 years of experience of providing a college education for working adults like you who want to continue their education, advance their career opportunities, and explore ways to integrate faith and career more closely. As a Warner Pacific College Adult Degree Program graduate, you’ll be equipped to achieve your goals and serve others through your work.
Degrees Designed for Adult Learners
You can continue to work full-time while you study with Warner Pacific College ADP. We make pursuing your education more attainable, with programs that feature:
- Classes that meet one night a week, at the same time and place.
- Accelerated course progressions that move you towards graduation faster.
- Monthly start dates, so you can begin your degree when you are ready.
- Multiple campus locations that let you study close to home, and online education for certain programs.
- Small cohort groups that move through each course together.
- Experienced professors who are focused on helping you achieve your goals.
Our Degree Programs
Warner Pacific’s Adult Degree Programs include undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Associate of Arts in Organizational Dynamics (online or on campus)
- Bachelor of Accounting (on campus)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (online or on campus)
- Bachelor of Health Care Administration (online or on campus)
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development (online or on campus)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (on campus)
- Master of Science in Management & Organizational Leadership (online or on campus)
- Master of Science in Management & Not for Profit Leadership (on campus)
Discover Warner Pacific College
Ready to learn more about Warner Pacific College and our Adult Degree Programs? Don’t wait. Contact one of our enrollment counselors today for more information or to apply.