If you are looking for the perfect place to host your seminar, meeting, reception, gathering, or workshop, you will want to check out the variety of venues offered at our Mt. Tabor Campus.
Everything from classrooms to lecture halls, we can accommodate your organization’s needs, including plenty of free parking. (For rental details, download the Room Rental Guide.)
Most of our facilities include built in visual projection capabilities.
Venue spaces available for banquets, luncheons, or receptions:
- McGuire Auditorium – Our largest and most versatile venue is perfect for your seminar or luncheon. It seats up to 600 theater style or can accommodate 250 for banquet seating.
- Kardatzke Hall – This lecture hall is a great space for a training or workshop, or a smaller banquet. There is plenty of flexibility with set up. It will seat up to 80 and it has a kitchen attached.
- Egtvedt 203 – Featuring floor to ceiling windows, this medium sized space will accommodate meetings, lectures, and small banquets. Seats up to 120 or 84 banquet style.
- Egtvedt Dining Hall – This is a larger open room with cafeteria style serving area..
- AF Gray Lawn – Our open grass area that is suitable for outdoor banquets, gatherings, or concerts.
For overnight stays or bed/breakfast options:
Offer your guests the option of staying the night. We offer dormitory rooms and apartments.